HLTH 3350 Georgia College and State University Health Report Paper
Learning Goal: I’m working on a population health report and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
HLTH 3350: CONSUMER HEALTH INFORMATICS eHealth Intervention
Now that you have your underserved population (the underserved population that the elderly African American patient aged 65 years and above) and your needs analysis (attached below), it is now time to develop your eHealth intervention.
Part 1 – Develop your eHealth Intervention application design concept
Describe the intended user(s) of the applications, and the need(s) that the application attempts to meet.
- Specify the intervention strategy used in the application
- Describe the application’s technological platform (e.g., web, iPhone), and any platformfeatures employed by the application (e.g., sensing, texting, cameras, Internet access).
- Describe the content and features of the application.
- Drawing from your scenarios and persona, describe in detail when, how and by whom
- the application will be used.
Part 2 – Implementation issues analysis
Describe 3-4 adoption barriers that your CHI application might encounter, and how you will address these barriers in your design, and/or in implementation plans.
Part 3 – Evaluation Describe an evaluation plan for your CHI application, including an evaluation research question and a type of evaluation based on those outlined in the following course readings:
Enam, A., Torres-Bonilla, J., & Eriksson, H. (2018). Evidence-Based Evaluation of eHealth Interventions: Systematic Literature Review. Journal Of Medical Internet Research, 20(11), e10971. https://doi.org/10.2196/10971
- • Eysenbach, G. (2005). Design and Evaluation of Consumer Health Information Web Sites. In D. Lewis, G. Eysenbach, R. Kukafka, Z. Stavri & H. Jimison, Title: Consumer Health Informatics : Informing Consumers and Improving Health Care (pp. 49-59). Springer.
Poppe, L., Plaete, J., Huys, N., Verloigne, M., Deveugele, M., De Bourdeaudhuij, I., &Crombez, G. (2018). Process Evaluation of an eHealth Intervention Implemented intoGeneral Practice: General Practitioners’ and Patients’ Views. International Journal OfEnvironmental Research And Public Health, 15(7), 1475.https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph15071475F
Prepare a 6-9-page document that includes the following sections:
3-5-page application design concept
- 2-3-page implementation issues analysis
Paper should be typed, using 11–12-point font, 1” margins and 1.5 line spacing. The paper should be formatted per APA 7th Edition guidelines (Title page, in-text citations, and reference list).
- You will need to include:
- – Title Page
- -eHealth Intervention
- – Introduction
– Application Design Concept Description
-Implementation Issues Analysis
- – Evaluation
- – Conclusion
– Reference list
You will not need: Running header or Page numbers