HS 320 PGU Principles of Microbial Genetics Annotated Bibliography
Unit 6 Assignment: Final Project, Part II
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Describe the characteristics of a prokaryotic genome
- Describe the roles of various microorganisms in our world
- Select appropriate methods to study microorganisms
- Analyze the role of microbes in human disease and public health
Course outcome practiced in this Assignment:
HS320-4: Discuss principles of microbial genetics in health science.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography for the final Project that you will submit for Unit 9.
- Annotations should include a summary and evaluation of the each source.
- You are expected to use at least five (5) resources, including the course textbook.