Norfolk State University Reasons for Closure of Rural Hospitals Article Discussion
After reading the article:
- Utilizing two sources other than the attached article, the reasons that have been identified by the literature for the closures.
- Discuss how these reasons are related to the population descriptions that were presented in the PowerPoint.
- Discuss how, even though, the geographic areas share population similarities, that urban hospitals are not facing the same immediate issues?
- Present material in a grammatically correct and scholarly matter for discussion and cite sources using APA style.
- Utilize APA style for citing all sources.
Bullets 1-5 writing a paper.
In one paragraph at the end of the paper answer the following questions based on the article on COVID 19:
Attached is an article regarding the COVID 19 vaccination mandates. This hospital is choosing to defy the Federal Government executive order for the requiring vaccinations of workers.
After reviewing the article, discuss the following:
- Why do you think can account for the large percentage of staff at this hospital making the choice to not receive the vaccine?
- What some reasons why this hospital feels that they cannot require the vaccine and what geographical and managerial issues contribute those reasons?
- What could the hospital do if they wanted to require the vaccine of all staff and still maintain the level of care for the patients in this rural area?